On July 7-13, in house training has been conducted within the frames of EU Funded Erasmus + CBHE project Academic Integrity for Quality Teaching and Learning in Higher Education Institutions in Georgia (INTEGRITY) for the teachers of ISU Academic Writing Center.
The in-house training covered the topics such as teaching writing component and providing relevant feedback. Training components contained theoretical as well as practical aspects of using software during teaching, learning and effective assessment.
Briefly about the Project
The core objective of the project Academic Integrity for Quality Teaching and Learning in Higher Education Institutions in Georgia (INTEGRITY) is to enhance the quality of teaching and learning processes that are based on the principles of academic integrity and supported by policies, mechanisms and tools that help prevent and detect cases of plagiarism in higher education institutions in Georgia.
Project EU Partners
- University Of Roehampton (Uk)
- University Of Uppsala (Sweden)
- University Of Viena (Austria)
- Dublin City University (Ireland)
Georgian Partner HEIs
- Ilia State University (Coordinator)
- Tbilisi State University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- Iakob Gogebashvili Telavi State University
- David Aghmashenebeli National Defence Academy Of Georgia
- Shota Meskhia State Teaching University Of Zugdidi
- Samtskhe-Javakheti State University
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
- Caucasus University
- Bank Of Georgia Teaching University Ltd
- David Tvildiani Medical University
Government & Associate Partner
- Ministry Of Education and Science Of Georgia (Structural Measure Key Partner)
- National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement (Associate Partner)